Boat Spray Foam Insulation
Recent Projects by the UK’s No. 1 Icynene® Spray Foam Insulation Professionals
To spray and insulate this narrow boat as part of a major refurbishment with Icynene Spray Foam ideal for thermal insulating and acoustics.
We are BBA Certified to spray onto any surface. ie Concrete, Asbestos, Sheet Metal, Timber and Plastic to name a few.
Boat Video Tour – Insulated with Icynene® Spray Foam Insulation
Why Mass Foam Systems?
Mass Foam Systems offers competitive pricing, a quality product and professional service from our teams of experienced installers. Each member of staff are fully insured to work on marine, domestic and commercial works.
Our reputation is further enhanced by our reliability, excellent customer service and attention to detail.
- Experienced and Professional Installers
- The Best Mass Foam Product
- Very Competitive Pricing
Mass Foam Systems are the Professionals in Icynene® Spray Foam Insulation
What our clients say
I have already seen a big drop to my energy bills and am very happy to have chosen Mass Foam Systems to install Icynene foam in my roof.
The service provided was excellent and at a good price. Highly recommended!
We are really pleased that we chose Icynene insulation in comparison to other forms of foam insulation as we have already noticed fewer draughts and a big reduction in external noise. Mass Foam Systems price was very competitive and they carried out the work on time and with minimum of disruption.
Why is it that everyone is now having spray foam insulation for boats?
- Cool in summer, warm in winter – Unparalleled thermal insulation –
- Lightweight effective insulation – Won’t add heavy weight, slowing you down–
- Superior acoustic noise protection – Minimise engine and water movement noise penetrating into the cabin. – By bonding to slate tiles, spray insulation not only holds them in place – it holds them tight. Meaning not only will you not lose any tiles, but your roof is actually stronger!